What We Offer
Riverland Homes builds houses that are designed to deliver superior value to our home buyers. More often than not this includes:
- Lower price per square foot than competing new home projects
- Established communities
- No HOA
- Larger lot sizes
- Modern home design
- Same new home features as other homebuilders, often at better prices
At each stage of the construction process, our experienced team is there to ensure that all of our homes are built with quality workmanship and materials. We take pride in the quality of our homes and insist that our subcontractors do also. Our team inspects each home at every stage of construction.
Our relationship with buyers does not end at the final walkthrough. For every house we sell, we offer a 1-year fit and finish warranty. In addition to our one-year fit and finish warranty, various other warranties are included ranging from 1 to 10 years. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that we have you covered. There really is a good reason to buy new ones!
Our customer service and warranty program are overseen directly by our President and COO. Our warranty manager walks through every home before closing and personal endeavors to make sure our buyers are well taken care of.
Riverland Homes’ new homes are designed and constructed to provide energy efficiency. This means less energy is used to help keep your home comfortable. Features vary by community and by plan so reach out to our sales team to find out more. Energy-efficient features typically include:
- Homes plumbed with gas are pre-plumbed for a Recirculation Pump and use Tankless Water Heaters – these save money and energy by recirculating hot water back to your faucets and showers and operating only when needed during high usage times. This feature is generally available only in custom homes but is a standard feature in our homes.
- All-electric homes include an Energy Star®
- certified High-Efficiency Electric Water Heater with Heat Pump Technology – this uses environmental heat while dehumidifying and cooling the ambient air at the same time, thus delivering tremendous savings to the homeowner by reducing water heating costs by up to 73%.
- Superior wall and attic insulation – including foam insulation sealing of wall penetrations and at the sill plate-foundation interface.
- Fresh Air Systems – our homes include air exchangers that offer optimal energy efficiency and superior air quality by removing stale and polluted air from the home in all weather conditions, all year round. This ensures your comfort in your home by constantly self-adjusting to changing indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Energy Star® LED Light Fixtures – stylish, long-lasting, energy-efficient, and safer to use than traditional lighting. Standard occupancy sensors and dimmer switches increase your energy savings.
- Vinyl Dual Pane Windows and Sliding glass doors – extremely durable, non-corroding, and exceptionally energy efficient.
- High-efficiency Heater – Energy Star® qualified, or certified, for smart energy use with programmable thermostat (two thermostats in two-story homes.)
- Roof Deck Insulation – helps prevent cold or heat loss, depending on climate, providing the thermal performance needed to improve overall home comfort. This increased thermal performance contributes to energy savings by constantly regulating your temperature and has been reported to be as much as a 20% savings on heating and cooling costs.
- Third-party inspection – You can be confident that our energy efficiency features will provide for your comfort and save you money on monthly energy costs, all while conforming to the best practices and required standards in the industry.
- Solar – provides a clean, renewable energy source. This reduces your carbon footprint, as a homeowner, and helps eliminate harmful emissions from burning fossil fuels. Some communities participate in a solar shares program in lieu of having solar installed on the homes.
Green Building Practices
Riverland Homes uses a “best practice” approach to conserve our natural resources. In all of our communities, this includes:
- Superior products to ensure that less energy is used to keep your home comfortable
- Use of water-conserving faucets, shower heads and water closets
- Drip irrigation on automatic sprinklers timers
- Use of water-wise landscape plant materials
- Fresh, filtered air ventilation system
- Use of sustainable lumber products, including new growth material, OSB sheathing (Oriented Strand Board), OSB and plywood floor joists, laminated beams
- Use of precision, pre-cut lumber and truss packages to reduce waste
- Onsite recycling of waste building materials (concrete, lumber, drywall, roof tile, paint, plaster, steel, copper, aluminum, iron, plastics, cardboard & paper products, glass)
- Pre-plumbing for recirculation pump – hot water system reduces water while waiting for hot water (California)
- Onsite raw material recycling – Onsite manufacture of aggregate materials